Advice to Women & Wives
First Peter - Chapter 3:3-4 ( taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation ©. Copyright © 1996, by Tyndale Chariatable Trust)
3. Don't be concerned about the
outward beauty that depends on fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or
4. A worthy wife is her husband's joy and crown; a shameful wife saps his strength..
13. A quarrelsome wife is like
a constant dripping.
Proverbs - Chapter 21:9
9. Better to live on a corner
of the roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome wife.
Proverbs - Chapter 21:19
19. Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.
Scripture taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version©. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, by International Bible Society. Used by permission of the International Bible Society. "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark office by International Bible Society